Nov 9, 2014

Day -37

Here I am on a Sunday morning at home.

Usually around this time I will be at the campus doing my work. But not this weekend, I guess. Too tiring even in the face of mounting works that are piling up.

The way I see it, the more work that needs to be done, the more crushed I will be and hence, the less productive I will turned out to be.

Things that are top of my list:

  • 3 liver lectures to revise
  • Those exercise books are still untouched
  • health camp CVS poster  (done)
  • Health camp awareness pamphlet (deadline tomorrow. F!)
  • Renal lectures (next week)
  • CPTP antibiotics (ergh)
  • Elective forms (god dammit I haven't got a clue what to do)
  • SSC 2 
  • SSC 3 (Need to start really soon. I'm thinking of doing a private one)
  • Finding a new house for rent for next semester






No comments:

Post a Comment