Aug 27, 2017

The Thing

We have this upcoming thing that has been in slow talk over the past few weeks that we simply called as 'The Thing'. I think it's high time for us to discuss about it, but I don't intend to rush it because rushing things will only cause confusion and panic.


So far I'm enjoying this very much. I know there is a lot of stuff to take care of for The Thing, but doing things together, working out where and what and how excites me. I don't mind the stress at all because I have a wonderful partner to do it with. I hope everything will go well ameen. The best thing about this Thing is that every time we talk or do something about it, I will get all giddy LOL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Strictly no flirty languages, excessive smileys, or being overly-familiar (unless I know you personally). Thank you for reading!