Mar 4, 2018

DeLonghi



I went to IOI Putrajaya to look for a coffee machine. I've decided that I need to have one after my sister showed to me her French press coffee maker. I had no idea how coffee machine works but I had a rough idea on how it should serve my caffeine needs.


Between HomePro and Harvey Norman, I chose HN in view of them having a coffee promoter who really knows his stuff and can demonstrate on how to operate the machines. I was introduced to the world of espresso coffee machines, coffee grinders, the differences between espresso and latte, and also various technique to brew your own coffee.


Everything that I have come to love, and subsequently that prompted me to embark on the quest to become a barista of some sort, began on this day when I decided to purchase a DeLonghi Dedica EC685 M espresso coffee machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment