Apr 3, 2017

Spotify Playlist #1: First Rotation


I have this Spotify playlist entitled "First Rotation" which strictly include only the songs that I love singing myself out loud alone shamelessly in the car and that I've came across while in my first posting as a houseman. I tend to compile songs into the time period I listened to them. It brings a hella mixed memories, both suppressed and missed. Well, this playlist is kinda short, but here they are in the order of encounter (except Adele songs, which are timeless yet instant):



1 comment:

  1. hey there, I will be joining the housemanship soon.. thank you for your updates and insight! it has been really helpful.. I'm really worried but hopeful. haha thanks again.. lets keep progressing!

    ReplyDelete

Strictly no flirty languages, excessive smileys, or being overly-familiar (unless I know you personally). Thank you for reading!