Dec 28, 2023

The End of Things


With a very heavy heart I have to announce that there will discontinuity of my writings here on this blog. Already enough excuses have been uttered and chances have been given but the hiatus keeps getting longer and longer. Topics are scarce, diminishing in frequency; provoking thoughts are laughable in essence and clarity that it is increasingly embarrassing to write, let alone for readers to sully their eyes reading. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       




Sorry, did I say that it's only the end for things this year?




I will not promise to write more in the future, but as things stand, this blog is very much alive. To end this year, here's some updates about my life so far:

  • Successfully moved into my new home. I spent a bit on grills, lamps and fans, air--conditioner, window tints, and kitchen renovation.
  • As of now, my kitchen renovation I estimate to be 50% done. Considering I started hiring the damned contractors back in July, this is late. Very late.
  • I had changed my mentor for Public Health logbook twice - and until I have transferred to PKD and not working in KK, my logbook will remain empty until the true End of Things.
  • Naik pangkat to UD48 a few months back - now I feel old but still stupid at heart. 
  • My weight inceased again - I'm too tired to get upset about it. Hmmmm.
  • Will be having a very good news in two month's time, God willing. I will share more later.

Okay that's it for now bye bye!

1 comment: